Friday, June 12, 2015

My Toddler vs Social media

Hello my dear readers,

Welcome to my blog again. 

One of the biggest dilemma of young parents of our generation is how to balance the time spent on social media with the time spent with our children. By spending time I don't mean sitting quietly and watch them play and you chatting with your friends.

We can not deny that social media has been beneficial to most people especially business wise, but where do we draw the line and say that this is enough and I need to bond with my children?

The bonding of a parent and a child especially a mother starts when the woman is pregnant and the first years of the toddlers' life are so important which makes the bonding experience a very important aspect of your toddlers' life.
I would like you to observe the way you spend time with your child and your phone and evaluate yourself.

In the future post I will bring the importance of bonding to your child's growth and the effect brought by the absence of bonding as a result of addiction to social media.

Love your child above all. 

Happy parenting and wish you a great weekend with your little ones

ATM

No comments: