Monday, June 1, 2015

My princess is growing

Good Morning my dear readers,

I believe you had a great week end. Mine was awesome and I am starting the week strong.

It is true that when we see a grown up baby doing all the amazing things like walking, running counting etc, we completely wish that our own kids grow quickly as well so that we see them doing all these beautiful things.

One thing we do not realize is that it happens so fast and without even us noticing it.

Just the other day I came home and my daughter was happy I carried her for about 2 minutes and she climbed down and went do her own stuff, I asked her to do something she goes another way and it hit me, MY PRINCESS IS GROWING UP and she is practicing her independence and she is not little to stay in my arms for long. I thought to myself she will some day have a boy friend and I almost cried....Hahha

I am writing about this to encourage parents to be close to their children as much as possible, soon they will be independent and if we do not show them that we are there for them and that they mean the world to us they will ignore us when we want them to be there.

It is my opinion that being a parent means sacrificing many things for my children and we stop being selfish and learn to be there  for another person. Your baby.

Happy parenting,
ATM

No comments: