Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

I know it is silly to say Happy New Year at this time of the year but well, it is still a young year right na sikuwapa pongezi za kuona mwaka. So Happy New Year to my lovely readers.

I believe mwaka umeanza salama na mipango yako inaenda vizuri, if not yet, be patient and work hard, keep going they will happen in due time.

When the year was ending I said about resolutions and just keep them somewhere, I have never real see all of them through ila I keep working as hard as possible. Please usikate tamaa, keep pushing you will get there.

I have a good feeling about this year, I believe that it is called HOPE and I have seen that a lot of people are being positive too and so I do wish that you get positive, PRAY so MUCH and WORK hard.

Remember to keep family goals in check but usisahau PERSONAL goals. When one is happy and satisfied with their circumstances and they get a sense of accomplishment, They tend to work better and help others better to achieve their goals. A happy soul affects others positively.

I have been lazy posting here that is because......
well I am putting in check some of those resolutions I have suspended for long, hahahaha, ila sit tight a lot is coming.

I wish you and your family a wonderful new year and may success and happiness follow you all year through.












With Love,

ATM

No comments: