Thursday, January 8, 2015

Am pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Joyful news to every couple. This is what every couple waits after they get married, its an "Icing on a cake" in every marriage.

On the other hand this announcement is a disaster and a major shock to some couple or individuals. This can be so confusing to most people and because of our backgrounds and personalities reaction to this announcement can vary from abortion to suicide.

Regardless of the circumstances I want you to know that pregnancy is a blessing and a baby is a joy and a gift, is one way that God has chose to involve humans in his creation process and so we should be glad and receive it thankfully.

I know some of you are already saying , "Agape you just don't know how strict my parents are" or "Agape you can't imagine how abusive my husband is,I can not have another baby", or "It's too soon to have another baby and I am financially unstable" or "I have a difficult semester at the University I can not be pregnant". These are some of the statements people use to justify abortion and/ suicide and I have heard some of these statements from married people too and believe me I was shocked.

We are pregnant, then what?

This is a question in every couple's minds when they know they are pregnant. Here are some general tips on what to do.

  1. If a lady got the news when she is alone, share this news with your hubby. Women around the world have different styles of saying this and in another post I will share the tips.
  2. Kneel down and thank God for this miracle. 
  3. Visit a gynecologist and start attending clinics
  4. Change your lifestyle, this means food,drinks and all other little nasty behaviors, you are about to be a parent
  5. Start talking to your child, sit with your spouse and communicate with your child with LOVE. If there is no husband, do it yourself with love and kindness.

Next post will be on, "Pregnancy when the circumstances "seem" wrong". I know some of you will see number 5 and be hesitant, after the next post, number 5 will be easy to do and the list will increase.

Until next time, all the best.

No comments: